In 2017, women made history when millions of citizens around the globe, including here in North Dakota, came together to rise-up against oppression, inequality, and hate. It was the largest single day of protest in U.S. history. The Women’s March will rise-up again on October 17!
The events originally slated for Fargo, Bismarck and Minot have merge into one statewide virtual Women’s March due to the elevated COVID risk levels. Together we will hear from powerful, inspirational speakers and take action to create change in North Dakota- from the safety of home.
- Kayla Schmidt as the march emcee.
- Zebadiah Gartner will present a prayer song.
- Tawny Cale, Getting Involved in Your Community.
- Brandi Hardy, A Warrior’s Perspective on a Woman’s Worth Through the Lens of a Veteran and LGBTQ+ Person.
- Bre Nickelson, Psychological Empowerment.
- Karen Ehrens, Humanity: Meeting Human Needs of Hunger and Health.
- Representative Ruth Buffalo, Sustained Action to Create Real Change.
- Tibby Reas Hinderlie, Reproductive Justice.
- Rebel Marie, LBGT Rights & Mental Health.
Don't miss out! Register is required
Register here: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwvc-6vrDMqG9zUt3y3IVO6tCSSV0E4WhoS