North Dakota Women’s Network Intern
Located in Bismarck, ND
Position Supervisor: Executive Director
Salary Range: $10.00 per hour
The internship is approximately 25 hours per week beginning in May and going through the November 6th election.
The North Dakota Women’s Network is a statewide membership-based organization. As leaders, the North Dakota Women’s Network serves as the catalyst for improving the lives of women through legislation, communication and increased public activism.
NDWN is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented and enthusiastic individual to assist in enhancing the infrastructure of the Network office. This position provides a student with an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in nonprofit operations, with potential opportunities for special projects depending on the applicant’s skills. The intern will be involved in a variety of work, including:
- Assist with general office tasks (filing, organizing, etc.)
- Enter and edit data.
- Assist with updating info on the NDWN website and social media accounts.
- Assist with special event and meeting planning.
- Assist with newsletter and marketing material development.
- Research various areas of women’s issues.
- Other duties as assigned to further the success of the organization.
- Interest in the mission of North Dakota Women’s Network
- Strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Respect for deadlines.
To apply send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or via mail:
1120 College Dr Suite 100
Bismarck, ND 58501