North Dakota Women’s Network Intern
Located in Bismarck, ND
Wage: $15/ hour
The internship is approximately 20 hours per month and will last through December 31, 2021.
The North Dakota Women’s Network is a statewide membership-based organization. As leaders, the North Dakota Women’s Network serves as the catalyst for improving the lives of women through legislation, communication and increased public activism. More info on the organization can be found at www.ndwomen.org.
NDWN is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented and enthusiastic individual to assist in the launch of our new Youth Advisory Committee (YAC). This position provides a student with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in nonprofit operations and build their leadership skills. The intern will be involved in a variety of work, including:
- Network with and engage peers to become involved in YAC
- Entering and editing volunteer and member data.
- Assisting with special event and meeting planning.
- Assist with YAC social media
- Other duties as assigned to further the implementation and growth of the program.
- Interest in the mission of North Dakota Women’s Network
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of social media platforms
Send resume and one letter of recommendation to:
Or by mail:
ND Women’s Network
Attn: Kristie Wolff
1929 North Washington St Suite W
Bismarck, ND 58501